Re: [Icehouse] IGDC Summer 2007 Rankings

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 21 Sep 2007 15:40:55 -0400
My Problem with MCC was similar to the others the game wouldn't end and seemed unlikely to do so.

I would as well appreciate feedback, on the list , directly or the game's talk page. I found it curious in some instances which games got ranked ahead of and or behind mine. (for the record had I been able to vote for my own it wouldn't have been ranked first but it would have been in the upper half (imcdo)). ;{P}
It has been interesting to see my game played on SDG. I especially enjoyed seeing people taking approaches I never would have thought of as well as seeing people reaching some of the same conclusions I had regarding strategy. I will say that overall it was a strong group of games and with the exception of one or two it was difficult in may cases to put one above or below another.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles