Re: [Icehouse] IGDC Tallying and Other Procedures

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 28 Sep 2007 11:56:33 -0400
On 9/28/07, David Artman <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I could also easily provide such a ballot, as PDF or HTML (to be copied
> into the e-mail). I think it might be a BIT much to ask folks, to
> consider and mark n^2 boxes (where n is the number of games--eight this
> time, but could be ten or even twelve next time: 144 decisions?!).
>
> Should the judging period be longer, perhaps adjusted for the number of
> games submitted?

This is probably the best (i.e. easiest to implement) way to ago about
it.  Two games per week seems like a reasonable rule of thumb in this
case.  (Or maybe more would be better, given the number of incomplete
ballots.)

--