Re: [Icehouse] IGDC Tallying and Other Procedures

  • FromCaleb Welton <cewelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 28 Sep 2007 12:04:52 -0700 (PDT)
"This table has no contradictions,"

This is only valid if you assert that
  B = C  AND  B > D  BUT C !> D
is not a contradiction.

  If you think B and C are equally strong, how can you believe that
only one of them is better than D?

-Caleb