RE: [Icehouse] New Game: Chicken Run

  • DateThu, 08 Nov 2007 08:07:34 -0700
> From: David Artman <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> So, with with enough Rainbow sets, you can easily do it:
> Families: 1 Red large, medium, and small (a "stack"); and 1 Blue stack.
> Chickens: 1 Black stack (they never cover other pieces).
> Spectators: 3 Green and 3 Yellow larges, 2 Green mediums and smalls, 2
> Yellow mediums and smalls (i.e. 2 Green and Yellow stacks, plus an extra
> 1 Green and Yellow large).
> ...for a total of 3 Rainbow Treehouse sets per two players. It's doable.

OK, I added a new image and "3HOUSE" Category, and I changed the
"stashes" field of the InfoBox.

Chicken Run is now a 2HOUSE game (mixed sets) --OR-- a 3HOUSE game
(matched sets).

I think that ought to be worth an extra bump in the rankings... uh, that
is, IF I use it for the IGDC. Might not, you know....
;)

At any rate, it encourages collection expansion, either to add a Xeno to
one's Rainbow set(s) or to make sure one gets to three of a given set.

Eat more chikin'!
David