Re: [Icehouse] IGDC Winter 2008 is ready for announcement tomorrow!

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 12 Nov 2007 07:01:28 -0500

I wish to chime in a moment here. We can move this somewhat out of the hypothetical I am planning a game that is to some degree chess-like (in movement anyway) that has six pieces to a side, two of each size. The two player game would indeed be playable with one set as described. the 3 of 4player game would not. For many the 2 player game may be the default for me, right now it would be the 3, and in another year or so likely the 4. so would such a game get past the initial screening or not. I am not certain. I would hope it would. but i have been watching this discussion trying to decide whether I should redouble any efforts on it or put it on the back burner. It is not on the wiki yet because I don't generally post games there until they have been playtested a few times first.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles