RE: [Icehouse] IGDC Winter 2008 is ready for announcement tomorrow!

  • DateSat, 10 Nov 2007 08:46:47 -0700
Jorge, I have a better solution than your poll (which, FWIW, is trying
to trump an already-conducted poll):

Congratulations! You're the new IGDC Coordinator. I will e-mail you the
IGDC.Coordinator@xxxxxxxxx password (change it please) and you can vet
or not whatever you want. You'll want a way to make a PDF of all the
games once submitted--it seems like folks liked that--and host it on the
Google Docs sub-site of the IGDC account. The instructions on the IGDC
page are fairly clear about how to "migrate" to the next competition
when you announce on the first day of Summer.

And just to remind you... I never "accused" you of anything; I asked.
Re-read the post: all question marks. I know that doesn't help your
claims of being aggrieved, but it's the facts. I don't feel obliged to
apologize for asking questions.

Brian, you may rest assured... the "David Artman Game Design Contest"
shall never again be a "risk" to this community.

...In closing... anyone else here (besides me) stop to think that this
whole spinning gyre might end up totally irrelevant, that there might
not even be an "invalid" submission (or that my suggestion to appeal to
the list for clemency would have solve the problem for the few we--err,
you--may get)?

Nah... easier to just make someone into the villain....

Good luck in the IGDC, everyone;
David