Re: Pyramid buying patterns WAS:[Re: [Icehouse] What is 2HOUSE?]

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 13 Nov 2007 14:02:06 -0500
I got one of the last Zendo Boxed sets to get me started. One of the selling points for me was the number of other games that could be played.

BT&T is on superdupergames.org by the way. I am Kermit there (I think) if not I would be nolesce. challenge me to a game.