Re: [Icehouse] Publishing only a winner and a runner up

  • From"Jorge Arroyo" <trozo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 23 Feb 2008 04:00:40 +0100
I just want to add that I've added a poll on the wiki with the names of those that have stated their opinions one way or another. If anyone else wants to vote (or anyone wishes to change their vote) please do so.

BTW, I just noticed that at the wiki's contest page, even though you can see the rankings on the votes table, only the three winning games are displayed in the results:

Winners

First Place: Martian 12s
Second Place: WreckTangle
Third Place: Timelock

It seems to me, it makes total sense to publish that same information on the infobox...

-Jorge