Re: [Icehouse] Discard and Draw in Zark City

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 27 Feb 2008 08:19:04 -0800
On Wednesday, February 27, 2008, at 11:09AM, "Andrew Plotkin" <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Assuming I'm right, the rule could be worded to "...then draw one, two, or
>three cards. You can never hold more than six cards."

Or "...then draw until you have six cards total or you've drawn three, whichever comes first."

I see now that it was trying to stay true to Zarcana, but I think a DRAW action of "Draw three cards and then discard, if necessary, down to a hand of six." would be a much cleaner and simpler rule.  It also would allow for digging through the deck faster to get to the shuffle, which would be a good thing, in my opinion.