Re: [Icehouse] Tagging, Rating, Played - Games added to BGG

  • From"Jason Spears" <spielboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 7 Mar 2008 13:54:09 -0500
I'm not an admin, so I can't help you there (but you might try
emailing aldie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx), but if this is the account you were
using:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/user/Artman
or
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/user/David+Artman

Then I'd just suggest creating a new one, or moving forward with your
temp ID. There isn't any content tied to the either one, so there
isn't anything lost.

And yes for the record -> I am NOT adding games from the "Under
Development" page. Just from this page:
http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Existing_Games

You can keep track or help by taking a look here:
http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Talk:Existing_Games#Games_not_listed_on_Boardgamegeek

-Jason

Guessing your temp ID is this:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/user/Utterly+Frustrated