Re: [Icehouse] Tagging, Rating, Played - Games added to BGG

  • From"David Artman" <david.artman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 7 Mar 2008 13:41:46 -0500
Cool beans, dude! Just to confirm: you're not adding Games under Development, are you?

Now, if only I could get a response from an admin at BGG, I'd be able to log in! (Request Password isn't reaching my e-mail, which makes me think my addy is wrong... but I can't log in to change it... but I can't request an admin without logging in... so I log in with a temp ID, but now I can't prove I'm David Artman User ID... AUUUGH!)
:)