Re: [Icehouse] Tagging, Rating, Played - Games added to BGG

  • From"Avri Klemer" <avri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 7 Mar 2008 13:52:08 -0500
I've been watching this process with great enthusiasm. Thank Ryan and Jason.

I urge everybody with a BGG account to hit this list and rate (and comment on!) the games you have played. This will give more (subjective) meaning to the list.

Those of you without a BGG account might want to set one up . . .

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Spears" <spielboy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Icehouse Discussion List" <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 1:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Icehouse] Tagging, Rating, Played - Games added to BGG

Ok, I've been submitting completed games like mad. Then tagging them
and adding them to the "Icehouse Pyramid Games Sorted by Average
Rating" geeklist.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/10836

The geeklist has 96 items on it now!

Looks like Ryan Hackel (cerulean) has been keeping the Icehouse Pieces
wiki page updated as well:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Icehouse_Pieces

-Jason