[Icehouse] Plutonian Gerbil Wars

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 20 Mar 2008 14:25:48 -0400
For those who are interested and like games with way too many complex rules.......

my 11  yr old designed an Icehouse Game called Plutonian Gerbil Wars. I don't understand it.

Apperntly he borrowed my camera and made a few short films explaining the game. He asked me to show them to the Looney Lab Company.

So, if you are interested in seeing an 11 yr old demonstrate this Icehouse Game, you can view the following videos. Please keep in mind my children are boys and therefore the idea of changing the dirty tablecloth after lunch never occured to them and we are in the middle of packing the house to move.

Plutonian Gerbil Wars- 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UNxycEgnJ0

Plutonian Gerbil Wars- 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5wbwETcr7g

Plutonian Gerbil Wars-3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xWSN68-QBA

Thanks. My job is done. I shared Ki's videos like he asked.

--
~ Kimberly
http://kabersblog.blogspot.com