Re: [Icehouse] Zark Fluxxity

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 24 Mar 2008 12:08:16 -0400
On 3/21/08, Christopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> (Note: I haven't wrapped my brain around including Creepers, so let's just leave
> that for now.)

A creeper is thing that you have to take but don't (necessarily) want.
 So my suggestion is that you are forced to spawn the creepers you
draw (maybe even with larger 'mids if you're out of 1 pips), of course
it doesn't cost an action.  Additionally, you can't leave.  If you
start your turn with a 'mid on a creeper you must end your turn (or
maybe every action) with a 'mid on a creeper.  That way the crazy
stuff on the zombio trios (I think it's trios) where they go to the
player to your left/right when you kill them can be maintained.

It's almost nice because then having a creeper gives a tangible
negative effect (in that you're stuck standing on it) which might lead
to yet more interesting gameplay.

--
  brainstormin' with the best of 'em