Re: [Icehouse] Pikeman

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 11 Apr 2008 11:21:56 -0400
Cool Ryan-

It is fun and easy for kids. I taught it to Gavin when he was about 12. He slaughtered me. Playing games with him is so frustrating. he always wins. we like the LooneyLab Chessboard bandana.

I'll be teaching Volcano and Martian Backgammon at our homeschool gameday today. Maybe I can do Pikeman, too. Need to see how many pieces I have. That'd be fun though. thanks for the idea.
(the kids I play with LOVE Thin Ice!- I change the rules smidge- well, the what happens when you mess up part)

--Kimberly