Re: [Icehouse] Pikeman

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 11 Apr 2008 11:29:32 -0400
It all stemmed from a meeting with my online video game buddies.  They wanted to play a game and i handed them Playing With Pyramids and a bunch of Treehouse stashes.  On their own they learned Zendo and Pikeman and probably played those two games for 4-6 hours (rotating new people in and out of the games).

So today the kids were wanting something "new" to do and i remembered how popular and easy Pikemen looked.  They took to it just as quickly.

My next goal is to learn Volcano and Homeworlds so i can use those in class as well.

                         -ryan