Re: [Icehouse] Pikeman

  • From"Tucker" <jazzfish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 11 Apr 2008 11:34:17 -0400 (EDT)
Yay for more incipient Pikemen players! It's such a delightfully elegant
game. I'm always glad to see more people playing it.

> For Pikemen i only had Treehouse stashes and it was a shorter class period
> so i let them each get a Treehouse stash and pick two colors.  So they
> played with 2 large, 2 med, and 2 small.

Huh. Neat. How'd you set up the pieces initially? The only issue I can see
with that is that, unless you start in a corner, you can open with sending
out larges to wreak havoc.

--
It is in the nature of poets to misuse their sources.
 --John M. Ford, "The Lost Dialogue"