Re: [Icehouse] Playing with Pyramids suggestions

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 18 Dec 2008 12:45:09 -0500
That made all the difference in the world to me.  Last year at Origins I had someone sit me down and teach me.  Granted they used something called "Freeze Out" or somesuch and completely destroyed me but it did whet my appetite for more. :lol:

                       -Ryan

---
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 12:43 PM, Christopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thursday, December 18, 2008, at 12:00PM, "S Myers" <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've been wanting to play Homeworlds ever since I attended
> Commander Looney's Homeworlds Academy.

What's that?  I want to learn to play Homeworlds, too.  I've read the rules and some strategy stuff and haven't wrapped my head around it yet.  I think I need to find somebody who already knows how to play to show me the game.