Re: [Icehouse] Playing with Pyramids suggestions

  • Fromtbaileysr@xxxxxxxxx
  • DateThu, 18 Dec 2008 18:43:39 +0000
I heard the broken camcorder story months ago

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Vinopal <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 13:32:30
To: Icehouse Discussion List<icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Icehouse] Playing with Pyramids suggestions

Andy actually did video tape his Captain Looney's Homeworlds Academy
session (well he asked someone to use his video camera to tape it for
him - was it Eeyore?). He has the footage but I think his video camera
broke before he could offload it to the computer and process it. :-
(  But he definitely has plans to make (probably several) videos from
that as soon as he is able.

- Robin