Re: [Icehouse] Playing with Pyramids suggestions

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 18 Dec 2008 23:02:58 -0500
Robin Vinopal wrote:
Andy actually did video tape his Captain Looney's Homeworlds Academy session (well he asked someone to use his video camera to tape it for him - was it Eeyore?). He has the footage but I think his video camera broke before he could offload it to the computer and process it. :-( But he definitely has plans to make (probably several) videos from that as soon as he is able.

Yeah, I did the camera work for that. We actually had two cameras
running for almost the whole thing. I set my miniDV up on a tripod,
and did handheld with Andy's digital-8.

The stationary camera didn't work out because the area was large
and Andy moves around too much to stay in shot. I should have set
it up on the balcony.

Sorry to hear about the broken digital-8. Those are getting hard
to find.

Hmm. I got video of the Nanofictionary finals, too, but I didn't
want to post it because I thought Andy was going to. I guess I
should transfer and post those.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx