Re: [Icehouse] Playing with Pyramids suggestions

  • From"David Artman" <david.artman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 18 Dec 2008 13:06:32 -0500
On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 12:59 PM, S Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
area.  Using the large brightly colored cardboard pyramids, a game was
setup and played though with thorough explanations and strategy
discussions.

It would be pretty cool if a video existed, but alas, there is none.

Wow... that's a real bummer; what a lost opportunity!

Next time that comes up, I will pay someone to pay someone to borrow their camcorder (I can only presume no video exists because no one in the "mob" had one,  but surely someone in the room did).