Re: [Icehouse] Number of players / Game popularity

  • FromDon Sheldon <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 19 Feb 2009 12:29:49 -0500
On 2/19/09, David L. Willson <DLWillson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Which games are the most popular?  My son and I enjoyed Martian Coasters, but Tic Tac Doh... uh...  Well, I must be missing something, because it seems a bit limited.  Zendo rules...  no pun intended.

This year and a half old BGG thread:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/155934

seems to indicate that Zendo, Homeworlds, Gnostica and RAMBots are
quite popular.  Not the biggest sample size there, but those first
three are definitely MY favorites.

On Super Duper Games, Homeworlds is very, very popular (by
comparison), but the nature of the site makes things like Icehouse
proper not possible and there's no implementation of Gnostica, so it
doesn't cover everything.

--
  <3 Binary Homeworlds