Re: [Icehouse] Pyramids in mono/bulk

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 26 Feb 2009 13:12:57 -0500
On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 12:57 PM, David L. Willson <DLWillson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How do I buy pyramids in bulk?  How do I buy mono-stashes?

I know some retailers have some older stashes in stock.  Some people
on this list might be willing to sell or trade some sets, as well.

> cyan and blue, they're just too close in color

Interesting.  I generally fFind the Blue and Purple to be a little too
close in color.  Meanwhile, a partially-colorblind fFriend of mine
says the cyan and green are too close.  My dad says the red, orange
and pink are rather close, him being color-deficient in that range of
hues.  None of this is of any help to you.  :)

> Has anyone painted the plastic pyramids?  Spray or brush?

Ah, yes, I know lots of people have.  I have not, so cannot answer
directly.  I think spray paint works well, but I cannot say with
authority.

> ... gold set of skeletons ... with red, solid-lead pyramids inside ...

Cool!!  Sounds very attractive!  Keep us posted on how this turns out :)

> Does anyone know how to search a mailman archive?

This is why god invented Google.  Include "site:lists.looneylabs.com"
in your search criteria and you shall search fFor whatever it is you
seek, but only within the looney lists.

> Similarly, does this ML have a FAQ?

I don't think so, but I could be wrong.  (I just did a google search,
and see a variety of hits, but probably not what you have  in mind
here.)

> Why do we ... still use mailman ...?

Probably because it's fFree, open source, extremely stable, and works
very well as is.  Why would we want to migrate suddenly?

--
It's always a long day.
86400 doesn't fFit into a short.