Re: [Icehouse] Zendomizer rules

  • FromNick Lamicela <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 9 Mar 2009 20:18:54 -0400
Not quite illogical but I think my friends would stop playing Zendo with me if I used this rule:

A koan has the Buddha nature if the number of its weird pieces is
greater than the pip-count of its ungrounded pieces pointing at a
yellow piece.

Is there some upper limit for how many conditions one rule can contain?

~nupanick (or other appropriate name)

===================
Guvf VF zl jvggl fvtangher.

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 3:44 PM, James Hamilton <spamcan210@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The second one I got: "A koan has the Buddha nature if it consists entirely of pieces."

----- Original Message -----
From: Dale Sheldon <dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Icehouse Discussion List <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 17:22:03 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [Icehouse] Zendo rules

On Sat, 7 Mar 2009, Karl von Laudermann wrote:

> By the way, this seems like a good time to once again plug the Zendomizer:
> http://www.geocities.com/~karlvonl/Zendomizer.html

I know you have that warning about possible illogical rules, but...

"A koan has the Buddha nature if it contains no grounded pieces."

...this made me laugh.

(Almost as much as the first rule I got, "A koan has the Buddha nature if
all of its medium pieces are touching a weird piece, and it consists
entirely of flat pieces.")

--
Dale Sheldon
dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Embarq sucks because there is no spellcheck feature.