Re: [Icehouse] Zendo Puzzle

  • FromTimothy Hunt <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 12 Mar 2009 16:03:14 -0500
Except it then becomes a protractor rule.  What angle are you going to
consider small enough to consider them to be "opposite"?  What
allowance are you going to have for pointing in the same direction?

I can almost guarantee that you won't be able to make them so their
pointing lines are exactly parallel, so you'd have to make a judgment
as to the tolerance. However, you can, quite easily, make them flat,
upright or weird.

Timothy