Re: [Icehouse] Zendo Puzzle

  • From"David L. Willson" <DLWillson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 12 Mar 2009 14:26:37 -0600 (MDT)
{upright, flat, weird} or {upright, flat-left, flat-right} (as in Treehouse).  In either case, "Yes, I missed it."

Dang, that's going to be one cool D&D puzzle.

And I think that's 209 possible white koans now, if I was right about the other to begin with, which I probably wasn't, but JK will be along to loudly correct me and draw aspersions on my literacy, I imagine.

--David