Re: [Icehouse] an interesting moment

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 28 Apr 2009 14:22:30 -0400
Timothy Hunt wrote:
As I was at Geekway to the West this weekend, someone who knows I love
Icehouse games came up to me and handed me a folder.

As I looked at the 2-inch thick wad of pages, I realised it was rules
to lots of icehouse games.  He said he'd copied them from an old
website that no longer exists, and he'd reformatted them to print them
out.  He also said that he thought that many of these didn't exist on
the Icehouse Wiki.

I'm borrowing that folder, and having a quick glance through, he's
right - I did a random sampling of 10, and 6 of them are not on the
Wiki.

Are they here maybe?

http://www.icehousegames.com/SLICK.html

SLICK used to be on Liam's web site, but it moved to the Looney Labs
owned icehousegames.com at some point, then went unsupported when the
wiki came up.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx