Re: [Icehouse] an interesting moment

  • FromTimothy Hunt <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 28 Apr 2009 15:39:49 -0500
Looking again at the SLICK list, it's not actually a database of
games, but links to where the rules are, or were, published.

For example, five of the first six games listed on SLICK are broken
links.  Four of those five are not in the wiki.  Three of those four,
I have in this folder.

I suspect SLICK was the original source, and that this folder was
created before those links went stale, and the games were otherwise
lost.

I'll certainly look through and see what can be added to the wiki.

Timothy