Re: [Icehouse] an interesting moment

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 29 Apr 2009 07:46:57 -0400
On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 7:32 AM, Elliott C. Evans <eeyore@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If they were not transcribed when the wiki came online, and the
> original author has not bothered to keep the rules available, I
> don't know if it's worth your time transcribing them now.

On this point, I have some input.

There are a number of games which are pretty good, and worth playing.
However they may not be easily playable, owing to the fFact that the
rules are difficult to fFind.  A game's owner moving on in one way or
another does not necessarily render a game unworthy.

In fFact, when Tim fFirst stated his intentions, I thought this was a
great idea, specifically because of this very point.  The only reason
I haven't volunteered to help is because the end of the semester is
upon me, and I have some substantial course-work to complete before I
can reasonably offer to take on new projects.

Orphans are games too.
--Scott

--
It's always a long day.