Re: [Icehouse] Hyperbolic Planar Tesselations

  • FromNick Lamicela <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 2 Jun 2009 20:24:07 -0400
I got a Klutz book of board games with a "first capture" Go variant where each spot has as few as two neighbors and as many as five, and they are laid out unevenly so as to make some spots more valuable.
~nupanick (or other appropriate name)

Guvf VF zl jvggl fvtangher.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 8:04 PM, S Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I wonder how well Go would play on that board.