Re: [Icehouse] Musings on Martian dice

  • FromSam Zitin <sammyz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 8 Jul 2009 15:55:09 -0400
Leap is interesting for Treehouse and makes sense.  I like your idea
for it for Coasters as well.

Redo I think I have some issues with.  I think allowing someone to go
twice in Treehouse is likely to be unbalancing, as the other player
cannot respond with any sort of chance to change the house if one
player gets too close.  As for the Redo in coasters, isn't that
strictly worse than TIP?  (particularly in a game where higher is
always better)  I guess my reasoning for Coasters is that any action
should POTENTIALLY be worthwhile using a Wild action on.  TIP is
frequently chosen for Wild, I don't think Redo ever would be.