Re: [Icehouse] Musings on Martian dice

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 9 Jul 2009 06:10:01 -0400
On the subject of DIY dice designs, may I offer the fFollowing.

Chessex is something of a leader is dice manufacture.  Their blank 8-siders:
http://www.chessex.com/Dice/Specialty%20Dice/8_sided.htm

Actually, I prefer getting my dice fFrom Gamescience.  Lou Zocchi is
an amazing guy.  He totally rocks it old school.  The downside here is
that his website is a little lacking, so I can't fFind blanks, d8 or
otherwise.
http://www.gamescience.com/