[Icehouse] Highly Portable Chess board Suggestion?

  • FromBrian Reichert <rignes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 30 Sep 2009 15:15:16 -0400
As I've mentioned in other posts I've finally gotten enough Pyramids to play
Martian Chess, Black ICE, and Binary Homeworlds.  That being said I've been
looking for a portable (and fold-able) chess board.  I saw a reference in my
adventures to a Chess Board Bandanna which used to be sold at the Looney Labs
online store some time ago but seems to now be discontinued.

My goal is to find something that I can easily fit into the Purple bag I
bought from LL.

I've found vinyl boards but those can't be folded, only rolled.  That's nice
and portable but doesn't fit in the bag.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where I could find a cloth.
I'm also open to other suggestions as well.

Thanks,

--
Brian Reichert
GPG Public Key: 0xECEFD7AC

In English, every word can be verbed.  Would that it were so in our
programming languages.