Re: [Icehouse] Best of 2009, next steps

  • From"P.D. Magnus" <pmagnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 04 Jun 2010 12:28:54 -0400
3) The special equipment does not bother me, as long as a) it is
print-and-play at home (and the Decktet is), and b) available at Origins if
it makes the finals (which it or any other such game would be).  After all,
almost every new boardgame has new equipment for people to get familiar
with.  Since when is that a big obstacle for the folks at Origins?

I'd be glad to contribute a few printed copies of the Decktet - provided of course that it wouldn't be seen as stepping on anyone's toes.

--
P.D. Magnus
http://www.decktet.com