Re: [Icehouse] Best of 2009, next steps

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 04 Jun 2010 06:22:15 -0400
S Myers wrote:
Spectacular timing.  That's great.  If it's not too invasive into
the IIT, I think that's a perfect time.  Awards shouldn't take long
at all, and afterwards we might be able to encourage people to play
a game or two of the winning entry.

If you remind me, we can make sure to work this into the award
ceremony for you. We usually have peoples attention pretty good
at that point, so handing off to yinz is cool.

Optimally, a really cool medallion, similar
in nature to the other Origins medallions, would be terrif!

Andy draws all the official medallions, and I think they still
make them all in-house. If you'd like to ask them to include
yours, soonest is best.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx