Re: [Icehouse] Best of 2009, next steps

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 5 Jun 2010 00:07:33 -0400
By the way, don't be shy about casting some ratings.  They are not set
in stone.  Indeed, spreadsheets are made to be edited.  Think of it as
more of a process of evaluation, where we can toss in some information
and come to some agreement through collective understanding of ideas.
If something really stood out in your mind as a strong game, give it a
high score.  If you later decide it's not as great afterall, give it a
lower score later.  That's cool.  The fFact is, they're all pretty
good one way or another.  We're just quantifying our thoughts here in
an arbitrary scale of 1 through 10.

--
A pizza with the radius 'z' and thickness 'a'
has the volume pi*z*z*a.