Re: [Icehouse] Best of 2009, next steps

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 04 Jun 2010 11:21:13 -0400
> Optimally, a really cool medallion, similar
> in nature to the other Origins medallions, would be terrif!

Andy draws all the official medallions, and I think they still
make them all in-house. If you'd like to ask them to include
yours, soonest is best.

The medallion disks are manufactured by Mr. Button, then I attach the ribbons and back side stickers.

I've already sent in and gotten back this year's set of medallion disks.

Sorry!

Besides, I think it's better if it's something other than a Medallion. This is a fan-run event, it should have a fan-created award thingy which stands out from the Medallions.

-- Andy

PS: I'm finalizing the Lab Report so that it can be sent to the printer TODAY.