Re: [Icehouse] Best of 2009, next steps

  • FromBryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 3 Jun 2010 22:42:50 -0400
I sent in a query to Robin to see if there would be time and space for our planned activities at the Big Experiment, and Kristin was kind enough to answer quickly, and assure us that there will be support for table space, award time, ballot collection, and even mention in the Lab Report!  The full text is below, but the thing we need to decide now is:

When do we want to have the awards ceremony?  I think that at 6pm on Saturday, just after the 21st International Icehouse Tournament Finals, would be perfect.  Here's a link to the schedule, so you can check it out: http://www.looneylabs.com/events/schedule/schedule.html?event=Origins2010 .  Whether you support this time, or want to propose something else, please respond ASAP.

Bryan

PS.  We probably would like to have the voting info printed as well.  Shall we say that the ballot box will close on noon on the day of the award ceremony?