Re: [Icehouse] On the Creation of (Looney Pyramid) Games...

  • Fromryanmcguire@xxxxxxx
  • DateSun, 27 Mar 2011 09:46:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jeff Zeitlin <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(I should note that I posted this to the ning forums several days ago,
and have received ZERO responses or suggestions.  I find that to be
slightly upsetting, suggestive that either my questions aren't worth
responding to, or that it's personal about ME.)

...or that not many people are subscribed to the ning forums in such a way that they would have gotten an email about your original post.  Now that I know you're discussing this, I'll have to go subscribe to the ning thread.

Ryan