Re: [Icehouse] Big wiki change

  • FromCraig Forbes <cpforbes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 27 Mar 2011 13:41:21 -0500
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Marc Hartstein
<marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Excerpts from Bryan Stout's message of Thu Mar 24 12:57:30 -0400 2011:
>> I was able to set options so that I am emailed whenever a new thread is
>> started.  Also, once a thread starts I can click on "Follow" so that I am
>> emailed all responses to the thread; you can specify if you want the notice
>> immediately, daily, etc.  I have not found a way to automatically Follow
>> every thread, but at least there is a way to keep in touch through email.
>
> I tried to do that, but have never gotten it working. It doesn't appear
> to be stuck in the spam-trap, either.

I'm looking into problems with the Ning email notifications with Kristin.

Anyone who has been having trouble with Ning email notifications
please contact me off list.  We want to figure out whats wrong but
have not been able to recreate the problem.

 -Craig