Re: [Icehouse] Spock Rule Violations

  • FromShadowfirebird <shadowfirebird@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 4 Aug 2011 15:29:01 +0100
Well, I'd personally not allow that rule, because it violates a house rule here (that I think underlies the spirit of the game): it requires knowledge of something outside of logic and the koans on the table.

Since the game is about logical deduction based on an iterative process of the master marking koans, then it follows that (if you are playing fairly) the master's rule should be discoverable using only that process.

But of course others are free to play the game in a different way.   That's the nature of play.