Re: [Icehouse] Spock Rule Violations

  • FromBuddha Buck <blaisepascal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 4 Aug 2011 11:05:12 -0400
On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 10:29 AM, Shadowfirebird
<shadowfirebird@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Since the game is about logical deduction based on an iterative process of
> the master marking koans, then it follows that (if you are playing fairly)
> the master's rule should be discoverable using only that process.

I suggest you read Kory Heath's writings on the design of the game,
since this paragraph illustrates some fundamental misunderstanding of
the point of the game.

Specifically, the game is not about logical deduction, but rather
about logical *induction*, a completely different process.