Re: [Icehouse] Spock Rule Violations

  • FromDavid Artman <david.artman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 4 Aug 2011 17:39:15 -0400

On Aug 4, 2011 4:45 PM, "Joshua Kronengold" <mneme@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> David Artman <david.artman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >I think that y'all are well into a Geeks List discussion, at this
> >point.
>
> We aren't.  Geeks is for techie stuff.

I'd consider argument about forms of logic, isomorphism, languages and spelling to qualify under the spirit of "went a little crazy on the Icehouse list about programming various icehouse games. The non geek Icehouse players are glad they are now talking geek talk over on their own list." In short, no one else cared, though it was about Icehouse.

Sounds VERY apropos, to me.

> I'm afraid that as annoying as this thread is, it's totally on topic.  Killfile it and be done, I say.

Easier said than done, on a smartphone, but if one would prefer to be squelched than accommodating, one wouldn't be the first on the internet to insist as much. Done.