Re: [Icehouse] [Zendo] Another Spock Rule question

  • From"Terry Bailey Sr." <tbaileysr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 4 Aug 2011 16:07:05 -0400
If a student gets so frustrated with a master that he uses a pyramid to inflict bodily harm on said master namely sticking it where the virtual sun (beamed or otherwise) don't shine which Spock rule is that ?

Sent from my iPhone , that's why there are typo's. Smart phone but not smart thumbs.