Re: [Icehouse] [Zendo] Another Spock Rule question

  • FromShadowfirebird <shadowfirebird@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 5 Aug 2011 00:23:58 +0100

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 9:05 PM, Marc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Excerpts from shadowfirebird@gmail's message of Thu Aug 04 15:59:26 -0400 2011:
> > Bn iff the koan contains a color that was present on the shirt I was
> > wearing when the game started.
>
> BTW your second example fails the spock rule...

No, it doesn't. It's isomorphic to "...contains at least one blue or
green piece." [or whatever colors were the ones which made up that rule]

Just be clear -- I'm talking about this rule: "Bn iff the koan contains a color that was present on the shirt I was wearing when the game started."

Spock recreates the game on the Enterprise, and can no longer see your shirt.  Neither did he take note of the colour, since it wasn't part of the pieces or their orientation to the game surface.  Ergo, I think this fails the Spock rule.