Re: [Icehouse] [Zendo] Another Spock Rule question

  • FromShadowfirebird <shadowfirebird@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 6 Aug 2011 20:14:06 +0100
Despite what I said about Zendo being inherently proof against valid-but-too-difficult rules, I wonder if this situation could be fought against by a house rule that said if no player can present a koan which the master marks white within ten (or seven, or twenty, or whatever) rounds, then the master automatically loses control to a random other player?   It seems a bit harsh, even as a house rule, though.

Of course "don't be a dick" does apply in this situation.  But although it's good advice, it's not really a rule as such; it's totally subjective/