Re: [Icehouse] [Zendo] Another Spock Rule question

  • FromDale Newfield <dale@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 06 Aug 2011 13:11:53 -0400
On 8/5/11 10:56 AM, Shadowfirebird wrote:
This is a forum for all icehouse players and I have as much right to
express my opinion here as anyone else.

I have not contested this. I simply pointed out the contradiction at the core of your statements, and asked a question about your ability/inability to understand why your comments are being perceived by some as trolling.

But please don't bother with the ad hominems.

I have not criticized you, just raised questions about your statements,
and asked about your ability to understand that they are self-contradictory (or at least perceivable as such).

It just makes you look silly.

And there again is the evidence of hypocrisy in your statements. It is now clear to me that you're just trying to get a rise out of other members of this list.

I think the final nail in this argument is that you marked isomorphic koans both black and white in a more recent post. That's sufficient evidence that I need not give credence to your posts in the future.

Enjoy your weekend,
-Dale