Re: [Icehouse] [Zendo] Another Spock Rule question

  • FromJake Eakle <jseakle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 4 Aug 2011 17:14:44 -0400
On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 3:59 PM, shadowfirebird@gmail <shadowfirebird@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Then the rules that are too hard should ideally be disallowed, and the ones that aren't shouldn't be.

I'm starting to kind of feel like you're just trolling now. To me, implying that difficulty can be successfully regulated by the rules just seems monumentally absurd.

Perhaps you simply haven't considered the enormous diversity of potential play groups; hopefully considering for a moment that this game might be played by eight year olds as well as by computer science professors will cause you to reevaluate your statement.

--
A warb degombs the brangy. Your gitch zanks and leils the warb.