[Rabbits] brainstorming about National Games Week

  • FromKristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 08 Oct 2005 10:58:38 -0400
Wonderful Rabbits -

please help me brainstorm here...  on National Games Week.

We have not yet updated our web site from last year:
         <http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/NGW/index.html>

Yet, we are again one of the sponsors of the event!
<http://www.nationalgamesweek.net/Sponsors/Profiles/Sponsor26.htm>
Julia and Gina are certainly mighty cute Rabbits!  :)

Last year, we had this Experiemnt-In-A-Bag available:
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=234>

Which included LOTS of games, and this full experiment kit:
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=235>

I can put this kit up again...  but I'd like something smaller.

What is a smaller simpler experiment that we could ask lots of Rabbits to run over National Games Week this year? Maybe something with the new EcoFluxx variant? Or something else that uses only a couple of the games... What sounds like fun?

Any ideas?  I need to pick something and get our NGW page updated yesterday!

-Kristin (of the very much overworked Looney variety)