[Rabbits] [Event] LL for NGW by Ken Leyhe, Sr.

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 22 Nov 2005 22:12:12 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Ken Leyhe, Sr. has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Toren

========
Title: LL for NGW
Location: Games Comics and Stuff
Date: 11/22/05

After arriving and chatting with the owner and manager at the store I found what specific products they had in stock.  All manner of Fluxx including Family Fluxx (my first look at it and it looks nice)but no Chrono (they did have EAC).
I got set up and started a few folks familiar with Chrono in a game of EAC (they hadn't seen it yet and loved the Gadgets). Then got a game of Fluxx going at another table. After that was going well I managed to teach a group of Fluxx fans Aquarius and several fell in love it with it. EAC  wrapped up and a marathon game of Fluxx started (at one point there were 13 Keepers on the table). Nanofic was a hit with one entire table and a number of peps bought new games.  I gave out promo cards and every one who played a game got entered into a drawing. Good times by all and the Rabbit Report Card is on the way.